Cromer is an affluent and a convenient suburb located about 20 kilometres from the Sydney CBD. This proximity to the CBD makes this suburb idyllic to professionals who want to work in the city, but not live there.
Being nearby the Northern Beaches, Cromer draws beach lovers. Its proximity to major shopping centres in Chatswood and Warringah make it appealing to a wide variety of people.
The lifestyle in Cromer is active, with multiple sports facilities, playing fields, a golf course, parks, boating, fishing, and other outdoor activities the locals love.
- Cromer Park and soccer field – This park has public and disabled toilets, change rooms, and a canteen.
- Truman Reserve – This park features an enclosed children’s playground, dog park, and an open field area for sports.
- Middle Creek Reserve – This park/reserve features public toilets, showers, picnic area, disabled toilets, boat ramp, garbage bins, and tables.
- St Matthews Farm Reserve – This is mostly a sports field that offers walking paths, public toilets, and garbage bins.
- Cromer Golf Club – This is a private championship golf course that sits adjacent to Narrabeen Lake and Garigal National Park that features top-notch facilities and amenities.
These schools provide educational options for local children between toddler and Year 12.
- The Goodstart Cromer Childcare Centre – This is a quality child care and early education centre that serves toddlers to preschool children.
- Cromer Public School – This public school provides quality education and activities for children between Kindergarten to Year 6.
- Northern Beaches Secondary College-Cromer Campus – This college caters to students between Years 7 through 12.
The restaurant and café culture in Cromer is brimming a diverse cuisine and menu selections in casual to formal settings.
- Cromer Curry House – This is a family owned and operated business featuring fresh and delicious cooked-to-order Indian dishes, served by a friendly staff.
- Odd Mug Cafe – This friendly local cafe offers superb service and delicious treats, food, and coffee.
- Hungry Box – This is a little hidden gem where Cromer locals get coffee, freshly cooked burgers, slow-cooked pulled pork, and other healthy selections developed and prepared by a nutritionist, personal trainer, and chef.
- Coffee Lane – This is a popular and trendy hotspot where the locals love to grab a cup of coffee on their way to work.
Cromer offers virtually everything you need and want in a suburb and provides easy access to public transportation, proximity to the city, and access to major shopping hubs and diverse activities.
If you would like to purchase a building inspection or swimming pool inspection for your property in Cromer, please call 1300 883 806.